Xclusive Killerz Clan
Dawg, you think you can just come in here without registering? Who do you think we are? Either click register right now, or run away like the pussy you are. Very Happy
Xclusive Killerz Clan
Dawg, you think you can just come in here without registering? Who do you think we are? Either click register right now, or run away like the pussy you are. Very Happy
Xclusive Killerz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xclusive Killerz Clan

We are the gods of surfing, and we will fuck you up if you come across us!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate

My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SpongeBob =D
Wannabe pro

My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r Empty
PostSubject: My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r   My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:55 am

Well im here to apply ^_^

Name: Name like real name? O_O Im Francisco but you can call me Sponge Bob ;D

Why you want to join:Because it seems to be a good choice Very Happy Friendly community and cool members Smile

Kill/Death ratio on Toxic and/or CHA surf server: Well i have not played on those servers but in normal servers i get like 20-10... Its because i've been playing source for like 4-5 years but i started with mods like surf and bhop a few weeks ago. ^_^

What lvl do you get up to on the following skill maps - Fruits, Vegetables and another two of your choice, your best maps: I think those maps are easy but i dont remember any map by they're real name Sad. Im kinda retard rabbit But i remember maps like Icarus (Easy...) or there's a blue one with white/gray ramps. Its easy too.

Hope i get accepted ^_^ Soon ill be pro at surfing too ;D
Back to top Go down
Relic :)
I'm PRO son!
I'm PRO son!

PostSubject: Re: My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r   My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:21 am

hey sup krazy...hey tiger accpet him...hes my friend n hes a good player
Back to top Go down
SpongeBob =D
Wannabe pro

PostSubject: Re: My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r   My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:27 am

^_^ Thanks relic fir your support ;D hehe im not on cheats, and i try to be better and better ^_^
Back to top Go down
Black
I'm PRO son!
I'm PRO son!
Black

PostSubject: Re: My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r   My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:21 am

Hey Relic and Bob, i hope u can be with us, ur a good player good look =D
Back to top Go down
SpongeBob =D
Wannabe pro

PostSubject: Re: My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r   My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:22 am

Thx black ;D Im just training every day to be better Wink It's not that hard Rolling Eyes Hope i get into xK =)
Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Tigerclaw

PostSubject: Re: My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r   My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:43 pm

well.... i need you to tell me how far you can get to Veges and Fruits first, no answer = no reqruit

and Relic, just cuz someone is a friend of urs dosent mean ill let him in automaticly
Back to top Go down
http://Internauts-zone.com
SpongeBob =D
Wannabe pro

PostSubject: Re: My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r   My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Well yesterday for first time i played veges, I was in the lvl after leek (like after 5 or 10min) and people started rtv'ing :/
Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Tigerclaw

PostSubject: Re: My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r   My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:51 pm

okay forget it, u wont get in
maybe after 5 months ull get to Kiwi and Cabbage
Back to top Go down
I'm PRO son!
I'm PRO son!

PostSubject: Re: My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r   My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:38 am

hey tiger...lol i know that...but i know that he plays good....idk abt skill map though...well its ur choice tiger...n where the heck is typhon...hes been gone for like months...did he retire or something...??
Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Tigerclaw

PostSubject: Re: My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r   My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:25 pm

dunno anything about him >.<
Back to top Go down
I'm PRO son!
I'm PRO son!

PostSubject: Re: My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r   My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:45 am

gosh...where is heeeee.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r   My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My app by Krazy | Sponge Bobz0r
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xclusive Killerz Clan :: Applications :: Join [X.K] Clan-
Jump to: