Xclusive Killerz Clan
Dawg, you think you can just come in here without registering? Who do you think we are? Either click register right now, or run away like the pussy you are. Very Happy
Xclusive Killerz Clan
Dawg, you think you can just come in here without registering? Who do you think we are? Either click register right now, or run away like the pussy you are. Very Happy
Xclusive Killerz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xclusive Killerz Clan

We are the gods of surfing, and we will fuck you up if you come across us!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate

Hi its syntax and i wanna re Apply :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
syntax
Wannabe pro
syntax

Hi its syntax and i wanna re Apply :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi its syntax and i wanna re Apply :)   Hi its syntax and i wanna re Apply :) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:27 am

Hi its syntax i gonna re apply and it sais i most say what my KD is and which lelels i make on some maps

On Fruits i can make to JackFruit, on vegetables can i make to pea and i can finish most of the surf mapps Smile) hope my apply goes Through

And Btw my KD ratio is 3,50 atm... clown
Back to top Go down
Dark Hawk
I'm on a BOAT motherfucker!
I'm on a BOAT motherfucker!
Dark Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hi its syntax and i wanna re Apply :)   Hi its syntax and i wanna re Apply :) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:05 am

Well if you were already in the clan, and you just dropped out like 3 days ago, I don't see why you can't be let in again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://xclusivekillerz.darkbb.com
Typhon
Get down mofo I'm Admin
Get down mofo I'm Admin
Typhon

PostSubject: Re: Hi its syntax and i wanna re Apply :)   Hi its syntax and i wanna re Apply :) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:40 pm

he didnt drop out, he never rly applied, hes a rly good surfer and stuff and his KD was 1.79 xD, your 0.01 off so your not allowed in and u cant apply again... lmao just jokin your in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi its syntax and i wanna re Apply :)   Hi its syntax and i wanna re Apply :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi its syntax and i wanna re Apply :)
Page 1 of 1