Xclusive Killerz Clan
Dawg, you think you can just come in here without registering? Who do you think we are? Either click register right now, or run away like the pussy you are. Very Happy
Xclusive Killerz Clan
Dawg, you think you can just come in here without registering? Who do you think we are? Either click register right now, or run away like the pussy you are. Very Happy
Xclusive Killerz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xclusive Killerz Clan

We are the gods of surfing, and we will fuck you up if you come across us!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate

Cold hard Truth...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Hawk
I'm on a BOAT motherfucker!
I'm on a BOAT motherfucker!
Dark Hawk

Cold hard Truth... Empty
PostSubject: Cold hard Truth...   Cold hard Truth... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:08 am

It's unfortunate to say, but our server will not survive unless we get donations. As it is I only have 2.56$ left in my paypal account from paying off the initial expenses, so guys come on, if you really want the surf server to stay up, then scrape out the wallets, and if you don't have money, get other people to donate because I spent 4 days of my life setting up the server.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://xclusivekillerz.darkbb.com
Tigerclaw
Tigerclaw

Cold hard Truth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold hard Truth...   Cold hard Truth... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:13 pm

thats sucks <_< I REALLY wanna support, i could get u guys atleast $12 a week but my mom wont let me get a bank account <_<
so theres not much i can do sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
http://Internauts-zone.com

Cold hard Truth...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xclusive Killerz Clan :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: