Xclusive Killerz Clan
Dawg, you think you can just come in here without registering? Who do you think we are? Either click register right now, or run away like the pussy you are. Very Happy
Xclusive Killerz Clan
Dawg, you think you can just come in here without registering? Who do you think we are? Either click register right now, or run away like the pussy you are. Very Happy
Xclusive Killerz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xclusive Killerz Clan

We are the gods of surfing, and we will fuck you up if you come across us!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate

Posting in DRP forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
katzer
Wannabe pro

Posting in DRP forums Empty
PostSubject: Posting in DRP forums   Posting in DRP forums I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:16 pm

How about if you are going to advertise you stay the fuck out, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Tigerclaw

PostSubject: Re: Posting in DRP forums   Posting in DRP forums I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:38 pm

amm.. should we? (i didnt advertise tho lol xD)
Back to top Go down
http://Internauts-zone.com
Typhon
Get down mofo I'm Admin
Get down mofo I'm Admin
Typhon

PostSubject: Re: Posting in DRP forums   Posting in DRP forums I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:35 pm

Katzer b4 u post stuff like that, have we advertised. All ive done is posted my videos which dr p seems to have no problem with. And also dr p is the leader of the clan/ server so if u guys have a problem i would rather u got dr p to say it. And PS be more polite

I just read the post which you talkin bout and i know that is advertising and im sorry. But still if u want us to stop just ask, me and DRP are friends so dont treat me like a piece of shit ok?
Back to top Go down
katzer
Wannabe pro

PostSubject: Re: Posting in DRP forums   Posting in DRP forums I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:47 pm

Well I wasn't talking to you specifically, and why should I use manners and be polite when he is coming over there and being rude?
Back to top Go down
Dark Hawk
I'm on a BOAT motherfucker!
I'm on a BOAT motherfucker!
Dark Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Posting in DRP forums   Posting in DRP forums I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:23 am

LOL katzer your mad about that? I was just joking with dr pepper man calm your tits. I deleted the post. BTW my friend got nonsteam working on his linux server, and you get steam id's! I don't know how he did it, but when I find out, i'll tell ya Smile

Pce
Back to top Go down
https://xclusivekillerz.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting in DRP forums   Posting in DRP forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posting in DRP forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xclusive Killerz Clan :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: